God has called us to be kings and priests! (Revelation 1:6). The kingly anointing is the most powerful anointing in the Kingdom, second only to the imperial anointing.
- You can go further with God in the Kingdom after fulfilling your priestly function.
- The kingly anointing is only available to those who will pay the price to go further with God (2 Kings 9:1-3).
- Obedience is the key to the kingly anointing, if you cease to obey God, the anointing will lift (1 Samuel 15:22-23).
- In order to understand and recognize the kingly anointing, we must first understand the natural authority and power of an earthly king.
- The words of a king will result in either life or death (Proverbs 16:10).
The favor of a king brings the anointing on you in a greater dimension (Proverbs 19:12). Learn what it really means to be a king in God’s Kingdom and how you can walk in the office God has called you to!
There are no reviews yet.