Did you know that God can use our shadow to heal whole hospitals without you even having to walk inside? The Bible says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1)
- Abiding in God’s shadow gives you power over the enemy (Psalm 91:1-10)
- Peter operated in shadow powers when people goy healed just by walking in his shadow (Acts 5:15)
- The next generation of ministers are going to operate in shadow powers, invisibility, and different glory manifestations during the last hour
- The next move of God is the move of glory which will get the attention of the world!
- God has called you to pay the price to see the glory manifest in this generation (Rev. 3:18)
What people don’t understand about Psalm 91 is that all the acts God performs to save you are because of His shadow power and your positioning in Him! If Peter’s shadow could heal a few people, then why are we limiting God? It’s time to walk in the power and glory He has called us to in this end time!
There are no reviews yet.