Preface to "My Trip to Heaven"
- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 843.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_display::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_display.inc on line 1877.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_display_block::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin_display::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_display_block.inc on line 193.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_broken::ui_name() should be compatible with views_handler::ui_name($short = false) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_field.inc on line 641.
- strict warning: Declaration of content_handler_field::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/cck/includes/views/handlers/content_handler_field.inc on line 208.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_sort_broken::ui_name() should be compatible with views_handler::ui_name($short = false) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_sort.inc on line 82.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 585.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 585.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_broken::ui_name() should be compatible with views_handler::ui_name($short = false) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 609.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_many_to_one::init() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::init(&$view, $options) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_many_to_one.inc on line 104.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_term_node_tid::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/modules/taxonomy/views_handler_filter_term_node_tid.inc on line 303.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 135.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/davidtaylorjmm/joshuamediaministries.org/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 135.
Preface To The Book:
This book entitled, “My Trip to Heaven, Face to Face with Jesus” is the second half and sequel to the first book entitled, “The Ultimate Intimacy: Face to Face Appearances from Jesus”. To get the full impact of this book, it would be wise for you to read the first book, many who read this first book have already begun to have face to face visitations from Jesus. Men and women including pastors, ministers, and businessmen who never seen Jesus have had their very first experience and appearance from Christ. In the first book I laid the foundation of how Jesus initially appeared to me when I was just a teenager at 17 years of age unsaved and in the world smoking dope, in gangs, and living a riotous life. I also placed other multiple appearances throughout my life that was not given in the sequential order of the time when the appearances actually happened. Instead, I wrote Christ’s appearances to me in these books by His leading and Spirit in the order by which you as the reader would gain the best understanding. I’ve also used this same style of writing in this book where I describe the visitations that Christ’s has given me but not necessarily all in sequential order.
In this book I share many of the glories that I saw and experienced as I was taken to Heaven by the Lord Jesus Christ out of my body. Every time I read this book I relive those glorious experiences as Christ toured me around Heaven. I also share the trips that I had to Hell being taken by the Lord Jesus Christ and the warnings from them. The point that I want to distinguish with this book about having face to face appearances with Jesus than the other books that talk along this same subject about Heaven, is the point of relationship and intimacy with Christ. Three of the most favorite books that I love where Christ appeared to other men and women and have taken them to Heaven to experience a face to face encounter with Jesus or a visitation with God the Father in Heaven at the Throne Room is Jesse Duplantis’ book entitled, “Heaven, Close Encounters of the God Kind”; Mary K. Baxter’s face to face experience with Jesus for 40 days and 40 nights being taken to Hell in her book entitled, “A Divine Revelation of Hell” ; and Rick Joyner’s book “The Final Quest”. There are others that include Choo Thomas’ book entitled, “Heaven Is So Real” and “23 Minutes In Hell” by Bill Wiese. But these three that I mentioned above have been the greatest and most inspirational to me. The point that the Lord instructed me to make here out of these wonderful books is that most of the experiences and visitations that these men and women have had from the Lord was concerning God given appointments and assignments. These experiences were given to them mostly concerning their ministry to the body and not necessarily strictly because of intimacy.
Although appointed visitations and face to face visits from Jesus is part of His purpose and assignment for our lives to reach the church and the world, what the Lord prizes as the highest is intimacy! This was Christ whole purpose and His highest assignment for coming was to reconciling us to God and to restore an intimacy with Him that was once lost. It is not about a onetime face to face experience with Jesus or God as an encounter but the Lord wants you to have this type of relationship as a lifetime intimate experience with Him. This is a 20 year life span of continual face to face appearances from the Lord Jesus Christ and multiple visits in Heaven being taken into the Throne Room of God the Father Himself. This has happened continually in my life up until this very day, one in which you can have also! Simply… this book is not just about an encounter….. It’s a relationship!
In the first book I revealed from God’s love in this face to face relationship His compassion and mercy. But In this book and sequel to the first, I not only give my trip to Heaven but I also explain the process that Jesus took me through to bring me into Sonship a mature state, as a “Son of God”, so that He could introduce me to His Father, Jehovah God personally and to prepare me to work with Him in ministry one on one in the Earth. Some of the things I write may sound a little difficult for some of you. To be exact, what I mean is that in the first book I talked about the Lord’s love only revealed and expressed by His compassion toward us. But in this book I talk about the other side of God’s love which the church so desperately needs that creates new avenues to walk into higher realms with God and a greater level of intimacy with Christ. There is another way God’s love is revealed to us and it’s through chastisement.
“Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest…” – (Psalm 94:12)
“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons”- (Hebrews 12:6-7)
If you ever want to have a relationship with God the Father and not just Jesus you must go through His disciplinarian process. The joys and rewards of this process leads into the “Ultimate Intimacy” that I only just began to talk to you about in the first book. This “Ultimate Intimacy” is only just beginning when Christ starts appearing to you. When Jesus appears to you face to face this is wonderful but there’s more. It is Jesus assignment and ministry to reconcile us and introduce us to God the Father. He came to restore and give us back access to the Father which was lost through our sins. This is the greatest level and the highest glory, not meeting Jesus face to face but for Jesus to introduce and reveal to you Jehovah God in a personal way, His Father and our Father.
“…neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.” – (Matthew 11:27)
The “Ultimate Intimacy” is not just knowing Jesus only but also God the Father who sent Him. Jesus Himself stated this in John 17:3
“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”- (John17:3)
And Jesus is the only One who can bring you into this face to face relationship with God. “…no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”- (John 14:6)
You too can be taken to Heaven by the Lord Jesus Christ just as the prophets and the men and women of old to meet with the Father at the throne of God. Through this book and the first one the Lord has been appearing to thousands and taken them on glorious trips to Heaven. We’ve already heard amazing reports! Buckle up, keep seated and be in great expectation as you enjoy the ride on this glorious trip to Heaven that the Lord will allow you to experience!